• Contraception including emergency contraception and condoms
• Longer lasting contraception e.g. implants and coils
• Pregnancy testing, advice and referral for termination of pregnancy
• Testing and treatment for Sexually Transmitted Infections including HIV
• Safer sex advice, general advice and support for any sexually related problems or concerns
- Emergency Contraception
- Family Planning
- Free Condoms
- GUM Clinic
- Pregnancy Testing
- Testing for Sexually Transmitted Infections
- Young People
Patients requiring sexual health services should call for an appointment
Telephone 01324 673554 between 8:30am & 12:30pm (Mon- Fri).
Appointments are available to book 48 hours in advance i.e. for an appointment on a Friday, please call on the Wednesday, for an appointment on Wednesday, please call on the Monday etc`.
All clinics are by appointment only.
Everyone who calls will speak to a qualified sexual health nurse who will determine what service is best suited to them
Patients requiring urgent care, will be seen within 2 working days
Patients with non-urgent conditions may be asked to call back at an alternative time