Our purpose is to make a real and lasting difference for everyone we support.
We are dedicated to helping people to improve their health and wellbeing, and we understand that in order for people to achieve high quality clinical and educational outcomes, they need individually tailored programmes, suiting their specific needs.
Priory Group is a long-established company, with a prestigious history. Over the years, we have developed an unrivalled reputation for delivering a real and lasting difference for each individual who uses our services.
We currently treat more than 70 different conditions through a nationwide network of over 450 facilities that support individuals’ health, care, education and specialised needs. Our services include:
- Mental Health Services– including treatment for depression, anxiety, stress, obsessive compulsive disorder (OCD)and post-traumatic stress disorder (PTSD)
- Addiction Services – including treatment for alcohol addiction, drug addiction, gambling addiction, love and sex addiction, internet addiction and shopping addiction
- Eating Disorder Services – including treatment for anorexia nervosa, bulimia nervosa, binge eating disorder (BED) and other specified feeding or eating disorders (OSFED)
- Young People’s Services
- Adult Acute, High Dependency Unit (HDU) and Psychiatric Intensive Care Unit (PICU) Services
- Child and Adolescent Mental Health Services (CAMHS)
- Brain Injury Services
- Eating Disorder Services
- Rehabilitation and Recovery Services
- Secure Services
- Education and Children’s Services
Our purpose and behaviours
The behaviours that Priory aspires to are:
- Putting people first - we put the needs of our service users above all else
- Being supportive - we support our colleagues, our service users and their families when they need us most
- Acting with integrity - we are honest, transparent and decent. We treat each other with respect
- Striving for excellence - for over 140 years, we have been trusted by our service users with their care. We take this trust seriously and constantly strive to improve the services we provide
- Being positive – we see the best in our service users and each other, and we strive to get things done. We never give up and we learn from our mistakes